Re: Internationalization and localization review

Hi Jason

I'm sorry, but I think it's more about the lack of time to answer, it's
been a very busy week. Now we have a "mini" holiday in Norway, so will try
and read it and reply.

My immediate thoughts is that any kind of improvement is good.

I'm a bit surprised you didn't suggest something like react-intl +
format-js though, seems to be very popular among the react-js community..
maybe i18nnext is more similar to our current gettext/po system?

Just talking about VN locally, what they want is proper input format (comma
vs punctum etc), but I think there is already something happening there
(not sure if it's client side only, or also on server, analytics etc, at
least 2.24 will have some kind of option for output).

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2