Re: backporting in github

Actually, my biggest complain with moving over.. is related to github,
unless you are using some kind of hook.. I don't see any option for getting
full diff in every email (like we do in launchpad), of course.. you can
just click the link to get it.. but I feel this is a + on the launchpad/bzr
side..

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2