Re: Fwd: [Dhis-dev] Export process from 1.4 to 2.0

> I would assume this would be caused by the fact I am using a
> completely new database.
>
> So essentially, I would like to perform a completely clean
> installation from 1.4 to 2.0. We will need to do this on a regular
> basis, as 2.0 (at least for the time being in Zambia) will only be
> used for reporting and analysis. No data will be entered or modified.
> Each quarter, a new import from the master 1.4 database will need to
> take place.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> I will attempt the second procedure now,and see what happens .
>
> Best regards,
> Jason

I had a look in the DHIS 1.4 Zambia database and found a few
inconsistencies.

1) The table "DataElementCalculated" represents the formula for calculated
data elements, and there are a few entries that refer to data elements that
don't exist. These can be revealed by opening the table, sort the
DataElementCalculatedID column from A-Z and remove the entries with only
identifiers/numbers. Existing data elements will be mapped and appear as
names.  Then do the same for the DataElementID column and remove entries
with numbers/identifiers. Ideally this should be included in the data
integrity checks in 1.4.

2) There are a few "EntryNumber" entries in the "RoutineData" table that
exceed what the JDBC driver is able to read. Open the "RoutineData" table,
sort big->small on "EntryNumber" and remove the 3 highest numbers.

Then try importing again. Should take around 15 minutes.

Lars