Re: Fwd: [Dhis-dev] Export process from 1.4 to 2.0

Hi there,

I had seen these integrity check messages from 1.4 actually, but did
not fix them. I see now that I need to do this. I just wanted to
ensure that a complete "clean" import from 1.4 to 2.0 was actually
possible, and it seems that it is.

> 2) There are a few "EntryNumber" entries in the "RoutineData" table that
> exceed what the JDBC driver is able to read. Open the "RoutineData" table,
> sort big->small on "EntryNumber" and remove the 3 highest numbers.

What is the maximum then? I would assume that we would need to do
something to prevent this from happening in the first place.

We have a new version of the DHIS 1.4 Zambia database, that includes
some more historical data (as of last Friday), but I am not sure if
that is the version that you are using. This is part of the problem
here, but that deserves another thread.

Thanks again, and I will revert to the list again if I encounter more issues.

Best regards,
jason