GIS update

This version should be good enough for a demo. I will continue my work so
please report improvement suggestions, bugs etc.

Two new objects are introduced in connection with the latest GIS version:
Map

int id;
String mapLayerPath; // link to geoserver
OrganisationUnit organisationUnit; // you may register shapefiles for every
organisation unit now
OrganisationUnitLevel organisationUnitLevel; // by saying what level the
organisation unit is devided into, you may register multiple maps for every
organisation unit
String uniqueColumn; // the shapefile data column holding the id of the
organisation unit
String nameColumn; // the shapefile data column holding the name of the
organisation unit

and

MapOrganisationUnitRelation

int id;
Map map;
OrganisationUnit organisationUnit; // database organisation unit
String featureId; // shapefile organisation unit

If you are too lazy to build your own webservice, download here:
http://folk.uio.no/janhov/gis/dhis-webservice.war

I strongly recommend using Google Chrome for the best perfermance. If
Firefox is a must, go for 3.1 beta 3 which comes with the new TraceMonkey
javascript engine:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html

Jan Henrik