Re: GIS update

I have added a page for the soon-to-come documentation of the new GIS
module.
While there is no documentation just yet, there are already a long list of
desired addition. I started to add some of these as blueprints in Launchpad,
but decided to keep them on the wiki for now:
http://208.76.222.114/confluence/display/HTOOL/MapFish+GeoStat
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/gis-geojson-files

Knut