Re: dhis lite

Added support for multiple webappcontexts and made the lite jar look for a
BIRT webapp. The dhis2 war must now be located in a directory called "dhis"
while the birt war file must be located in a directory called "birt".
Uploaded a zipped birt war with all JDBC drivers included here:
folk.uio.no/larshelg/files/birt.7z . The BIRT war is rather big and we
should see if we could strip it down a bit. The birt webapp can be found at
the "/birt" context path. DHIS 2 currently requires you to set the absolute
path to the birt webapp, this can now be derived from the dhis2.home
property and I will make a fix for this.

Feel absolutely free to modify or rollback changes if you don't like it...