Re: running 11 dhis2 webapps on one tomcat

2009/4/17 Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2009/4/14 Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>>   BTW if people are looking for
>> MSAccess-like functionality, I've been fiddling with my h2 databases
>> using OpenOffice Base and its pretty good.  Check
>> http://www.h2database.com/html/tutorial.html#open_office for simple
>> setup.
>
> Trying to folllow this, but having trouble connecting - what should be the
> URL for the DHIS lite database?
>
> jdbc:h2:~/dhis2

Yes thats the right form (if thats where your database is - mine is
jdbc:h2:~/dhis2/db).
Driver = org.h2.Driver

> And why does the wizard insist on creating a .odb file as well, when I just
> want to connect to an existing base?

The .odb file contains all the other goodies - forms, reports,
queries.  Kind of like access.

I find it quite useful - and pretty fast with h2.  Of course, given
our current setup with embedded mode, you can't connect at the same
time as the dhis2 app is running.  This may be a good thing.  If not
you could revert to Lars' suggestion of 'mixed mode'.

Cheers
Bob