Re: Bazaar

Hi Lars

I think Murod's point is a reflection of a wider problem we have
regarding project management.  At least I don't feel I have yet got
completely on top of all the issues around bazaar management of
series, branches etc.  I know I haven't dedicated as much time to it
as I might have.  Mostly these are not bazaar problems.  When you go
to a bazaar which you are familiar with it is a very productive
experience.  Wondering around a bazaar which is new to you, well, you
can easily get lost.

I think it would be a good idea to maybe set a date (like next Friday)
for a core developers conference call - maybe using skype or something
similar.  We can use the intervening week to study all the best
practices and discuss on list.

Meanwhile I guess Murod should commit his code into the sandbox.  We
should always be able to commit code somewhere - rather than not
committing.  Then you and others can look at it and decide whether
some or all of this goes into 2.02/2.03 etc.  I guess this involves:

bzr co lp:~dhis2-devs/dhis2/sandbox
add the code in a new folder here and add the folder to bzr
bzr commit

Does this sound right?

Regards
Bob