Re: Coding layout - Community-Based Health Information System (CBHIS)

There are few important things to consider:

1.) Person should be able to have any type of relationship with another
person (eg. other members of the community)/user (e.g. health workers).
Basically the associated relationship can be stored as a relationship table
and that can be anything that the user wants to add

2.) Having multiple identifiers is a necessity of sorts for community
setting... May be not so much in a clinical setting

3.) We can store things securely in the same database. Just when doing CRUD
on name-based tables we do encryption/decryption. Managing it would be
easier with different databases, but don't know if its worth the overhead.

Other points about the frameworks and design that I have been wanting to say
are better discussed during Thursday developer call.