From: Hieu Dang Duy <hieu.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Murodullo Latifov <murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx; dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:27:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Needed for support with jxl package

Hi,

Affirming is we have done both of options. And ... nothing is new.
ExcelUtils.java, this file was created by Tri as a long time ago.
Agian, we still  can see the correct answer when opening the generated excel file.
The problem which I presented, is just only met when reading the workbook of this one.

I've downloaded the poi-src-3.5-beta5-20090219.zip package. But I don't know how to use it (hoho so stupid).

Would you mind to say a quite cursory about this POI.

What is it using for ?!
What have you done with this POI in your module ?!
Can you give me some of the concrete examples ?!
Somethings else ???

Thanks for help !

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Murodullo Latifov <murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,