Re: DHIS 2.0.2 release candidate 1

Den 27. aug.. 2009 kl. 13.56 skrev Ola Hodne Titlestad:

Karma is something everyone can build up by being active on launchpad. To add announcements I assume you have to be a coordinator, so I just added you to that team.

Thanks, just the kind of karma I was looking for :)

So please go ahead and create announcements and build up your karma :)

Will wait for Lars to be online in Vietnam, there looks to be some more things I should know about our use of launchpad and the release process, first.

Could we add a feed to announcements on dhis2.com as well?

That is my plan, just need to get hold of Lars first.

hisp.info already has a feed to code commits, we could add more there as well.

Yes, we can do that. But my current plan is to propose a new, more promoting and coordinating, site for hisp, hisp.uio.no, possibly replacing hisp.info in the near future. Combined with more use of launchpad/dhis2.com for the software part, my guess is that most of the content would fit into either hisp.uio.no or dhis2.com (Haven´t had time to look through much of the wiki, though). This means scaling up the administrative and information work a bit, but hopefully not too much.

The wiki isn´t extensively used today, but I guess we might want to have one as a collaborative sandbox (will the who sites help us there?).

Jo