Planning and transparency

Hi all,

Jo has commented that we should make plans for releases and assigned tasks
(meaning who is working on what) more transparent. I have now went through
the (admittedly cumbersome) process of updating Launchpad and assigned
blueprints to milestones and persons. Even if Launchpad has its limitations,
its a good step in the right direction.

Now, this URL will give you the plan for the upcoming 2.0.3 release (just
change the release number to get another one):

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+milestone/2.0.3

This URL will give you a persons to-do list, in this case Jan (just change
the username to get your own):

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~janhenrik-overland

I urge everyone in the community to follow up on this by making sure there
are detailed blueprints on what you are working on, as well as using the
delivery label ("Implementation Status" - "Implementation") to indicate the
progress in your work (eg. "Started", "Beta available", "Implemented").

Lars