Re: Once a categorycombo is created there is no way to add/remove a category/option into/from it.

Hi Thuy,
Interesting. Just another question? You do not record data for each clinic?

So, if I understand this correctly there is a category "clinics", which
refers to the number of clinics which have a specific condition?

So, you could have 10 clinics with 10 cases each, for a total of 100 cases,
or 1 clinic with a 100 cases for a total of 100 cases as well?

Regards,
Jason