Re: Switching databases almost "runtime" using dhis2 live system tray UI

No, that is correct. Read the INSTALLER-README in the installer folder. It
will show you how to piece everything together.

Two files are should be produced and are required.

(1)dhis2-live.exe which on my machine is about 22k kb
(2)dhis2-live-jar-with-dependencies.jar is about 6850 kb.

rename  (2) to dhis2-live.jar and unzip the war file into the /webapps/dhis

you will need some other directories as well as detailed in the
INSTALLER-README file.

If you get the installer running, it should build everything with the build
script.

Regards,
Jason

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Saptarshi Purkayastha <sunbiz@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On 5 March 2010 20:53, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but I suspect this is my fault for not changing the read me.
>>
>> Try mvn package
>>
>> and everything should be build.
>>

> Even then it builds these small files... It should be some 60MB I suppose

Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx
tel:+260968395190