Re: Custom data entry form for hospital patient registers

>  Now, the problem that I see with this is that as far as I can tell, there
> is no way to transform a patient attribute into an aggregate data element.
> What I think you are asking for is a patient domain type data element, with
> a predefined list as a value, which then gets somehow transformed into an
> aggregate data element, through a count, depdending on what the user
> selects? Is this correct?
>
> As far as I know, this is not possible current. Attributes can
> theoretically consist of predefined attributes, but data elements must be of
> type number, text, yes/no or date.

In the patient aggregationengine query builder, we can select attributes
also. This week i am busy with STQC Testing/bug fixing. But i can try to
find some time to prepare documentation for this aggregation engine.

Can you give me some possibile examples for which you  need aggregation data
from patient data.
like Number of OPV-0 dose given is aggregated dataelemnet which can
calculate from PatientData.

> Perhaps people more familiar with this model however can comment.

Bharath Kumar. Ch