Re: [Dhis2-users] I got issues

More:

4.  When deleting data elements, it's necessary to delete the data
element from any datasets or groups to which they belong.  Seems like
this cascade could be handled programmatically, perhaps as part of a
delete confirm message.

5.  When selecting a data element-category option combo to bind to a
field in the html editor, if there is only one category option combo, it
should be selected by default.  (This is probably so easy I could do it
if I could only get my eclipse project set up.)  BTW, the data
element-category option combo selection box is still coming up
inappropriately when Save is clicked.  Also, it would be good to have
the bind button action on the right-click menu in the html editor,
right-click seems to be the action I automatically take in that process.

6.  I had a session time out with the data entry screen on the page.
There was no warning, I was able to enter the remaining fields on the
page, but they were not saved.  Not good, data loss during data entry is
a confidence destroyer.

7.  I had MySQL failures while making dataset custom forms.  Edits were
lost without warning.  The same error occurred elsewhere and I got a
message, seems like an error is not being properly trapped.  BTW, the
MySQL error had a helpful message in the Tomcat log, required corrective
actions probably should be included in installation instructions:

    The driver was unable to create a connection due to an inability to
establish the client portion of a socket.

    This is usually caused by a limit on the number of sockets imposed
by the operating system. This limit is usually configurable.

    For Unix-based platforms, see the manual page for the 'ulimit'
command. Kernel or system reconfiguration may also be required.

    For Windows-based platforms, see Microsoft Knowledge Base Article
196271 (Q196271).

8.  In dataset reports, please hide the buttons before printing.  Also
make printing of headers optional.

9.  The organization unit selection tree retains its gold-colored items
when appearing in a new context, but the items are not perceived as
selected by the program.  (This probably arose when moving from data
entry to dataset reports and back.)