Re: DHIS and logistics management (Was: Re: New requirement from Sri Lanka)

Several people have asked for the link to the Google doc, and I have
added them to the list of editors.  I also changed the permissions to
allow anyone to read it.  These are some random thoughts I have had
about the whole categories/combos/options.  Your mileage may vary.

I have some more thoughts which I will add when I get a chance, after
this email, but feel free to add your thoughts as well to the doc.
Once we reach some consensus, if ever, perhaps this can evolve into a
more specific blueprint.

Here is the link...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1swOxM-E-bYRBXhnalvAtuMb8FGYocxOCVvJS36B25C4/edit?hl=en