Re: FiscalYear Period type?

Hi, currently our approach to period types is to have one Java class per
type containing the required logic for generating periods etc. Adding new
ones is easy. The downsize is that we risk proliferation of these classes
and ending up with 12 of them which becomes a bit messy, we already have an
April-based and now July and October-based are suggested. The alternative is
to create (complex) implementation of dynamic period types. Anyway I think
we can add the ones suggested for now. Should we add a blueprint of do we
already have one?

Lars