Re: FiscalYear Period type?

Agreed, it is messy but these seem to be the pressing ones.

I have a blueprint and a patch for both.

I have sent the patch for October, but given Samuels concerns, I made
one for July based fiscal years as well.

I will send it to you, in yet another email.

--
Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx