Fwd: Beneficiary aggregation issues

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chau Thu Tran <tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Beneficiary aggregation issues
To: danieljbridges@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>, John lewis <
johnlewis.hisp@xxxxxxxxx>, bharath kumar <chbharathk@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Daniel,

Sorry about replying late.

I created a database according your idea to test.

*Into Data Element menu :*

1. Create 3 dataelement:
 - *Blood Test *with Domain as "*Patient*"
 - *Total number *and *Total positive* with Domain as "*Aggregate*"

2. Create a DataElement group for Aggregate DE with name as "Blood Test DE
group"

I*nto Datasets menu:*

3. Create a dataset with name as "*Blood Test Dataset*"

*Into Beneficiary and Program menu :*

4. Create a program with name "*Blood Test Program*"

5. Create one stage for this program with name "*Blood Test Stage*" and add*
 *"*Blood Test*" dataelement for this stage.

*Into Beneficiary  menu:*

5. Create 3  Beneficiaries, include :* Beneficiary First, Beneficiary
Second, Beneficiary Third* for orgunit *Ho Chi Minh City *and enroll them
into Blood Test Program.

*Into Beneficiary Aggregation QueryBuilder menu :*

6. Create a condition to count the total number of tests performed with name
"*Total number **QueryBuilder*" into "Total number" aggregate data elements.

7. Create a condition to count  the number of positives (yes only) with name
"*Total positive QueryBuilder*" into *"Total positive"* aggregate data
elements.

*Into Name-Based Data Records,*

8. Enter PatientDataValue for DE "Blood Test" of Beneficiary First is "*Yes*
"

9. Enter PatientDataValue for DE "Blood Test" of Beneficiary Second is "*No*
"

10. Enter PatientDataValue for DE "Blood Test" of Beneficiary Third is "*Yes
*"

Note:* Choose the **Report - Date** for all is "**2011-02-23**"*

11. Click Case Aggregation menu,

   11.1.    Select *Blood Test Dataset* into Dataset List
   11.2.    Select Period from *January 2011 to February 2011*
   11.3.    Select Orgunit "*Ho Chi Minh City*"
   11.4.    Click "Aggregate" button

--> The result as follows:

 # Name Value Status
1 Total positive2.0 Updated in February 20112 Total number3.0Updated in
February 2011

------

I sent the database which I create to test. Please enclose the attachment
file :)

------

Into the step 6, to create a condition, we have to create dataelement-groups
includes aggregate dataelements before. However, when run the conditions to
get datavalues, we have to use datasets, not dataelement-groups.

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx