Re: GSOC 2013

Dear Yuriy,

First of all, thank you very much for your interest in this project. I will try to answer your questions one by one.

1)To test the DHIS2 tracker. You can go to our demo application at http://apps.dhis2.org/demo 2)To view, edit the workplan, you can go to http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-caseentry/activityPlanSelect.action 3)Currently, we have the web-api. You can see it at http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/ . Unfortunately, the api for tracker is not available yet. So, the first step should be create that.
4)Related to [3]. The general web-api support both XML and JSON
5)I would like to suggest you spend some time with the demo, take a look at DHIS document http://dhis2.org/documentation and write a proposal about your idea. Then we can help you in this project.

Best regards,
Long