Re: Formulas and connections between DataElements and Indicators

Many thanks Knut, Jason,

Yes, I understand the two options (apps + WebAPI, and triggers). I would
like to explore a bit about the possibilities of creating and using an app.
As I have never seen one embedded into DHIS2, do you have some code example
to look at?

Of course, I will let you know about how the things are going!

Thank you!
Jose