Re: "Atomic" data validation rules

Hi Jason,

yes I think this makes sense. One could make a special kind of validation
rule, with a constraint that all data elements on the left and right side
expressions share the same category combination, and then tell the system
to validate each and every category option combination. Feel free to write
a blueprint.

regards,

Lars