Re: Integrating a developed software in DHIS 2

Hi John (and Devs)

DHIS2 provides data in a variety of output formats that can easily be
retrieved using custom-written code. The web API reads data directly from
the database and outputs it as XML, CSV or other formats. You will need a
'crash-course' in DHIS2 - specifically the web-API functionality which you
read more about here:

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch30.html

Regards,
Greg