Re: DB upgrade issue from DHIS2.12 to DHIS2.13

It was an issue for us at least with 2.13. The devs have stated that it is
required with 2.16, but we needed to use JDK7 with 2.13 if I am not wrong,
certainly with 2.14 and 2.15.
Lots of errors with loading this or that JDBC driver for Postgres, and just
thinking in Brajesh's case, that since it is related to the database, then
it might be a similar issue with MySQL, but just guessing.

We also had some issues with duplicate orgunit groups, which were allowed
in 2.12, but not in older versions, which was very difficult to diagnose.
Enabling Postgresl debugging and examining the log outputs was the only way
we could figure out. So, in this case, maybe enbabling debugging logs in
MySQL will help to figure out what is going on.

Regards,
Jason