Re: DHIS2 - Caching & testing

This works great. Thanks, Lars!

If it's not yet in there, might be useful to add it to the implementation or user manuals.

Robin

From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 September 2014 11:19
To: Robin Martens
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DHIS 2 Developers list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 - Caching & testing

Hi Robin,

with caching, are you referring to data entry forms?

If so, those are stored in indexdb / localstorage to support offline capture, which is not cleared by default when clearing cache in most browsers. For development this chrome extension can be recommended:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clear-cache/cppjkneekbjaeellbfkmgnhonkkjfpdn

Go to options and select everything from beginning of time.

Lars