Script to catch previous period value

Dear all,
Can someone give an idea or example of a script which can get value from previous period and put into some field in my form while filling current period? This is because we have a data entry form with some values depending on data from previous periods.

Kind regards

Melhores Cumprimentos

João Gabriel Mazuze
National Database Manager
CHASS-SMT Project
Abt Associates Inc.
Av. Marginal  nº 4067
Maputo -  Mozambique
Fax: (+ 258) 21493525/6/8
Tel:  (+ 258) 21486767
Cell: (+258) 824236279
www.chasssmt.com<http://www.chasssmt.com/>

We are a project founded by PEPFAR-II  through USAID to strengthen  the Health System in Sofala, Manica and Tete Provinces.
Our aim is to improve  linkages and integration of HIV to  primary health care and other related services in coordination with the Provincial Health Directorates and partners.
Through CHASS-SMT project, the US Government supports the Mozambican Governament to improve  quality of health care services in the country.

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, disseminate or copy it unless you are the intended recipient. If this message has been received in error, we kindly ask that you notify the sender immediately by return email and delete all copies of the message from your system.

JPEG image

Follow ups