Re: [Dhis2-users] Generating Min/ Max

Good. I probably should have known that already, thus why I had to do some
statistical analysis outside of DHIS2 to actually calculate reasonable min
max. A quick check of the validity of a normal distribution, can be with
the skewness and kurtosis , which provide a idea of how "tilted"  a given
distribution is.

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/apas06.html

Anyway, support for import via the API would be good.

Regards,
Jason