Re: DHIS2 - Manage Provider's List

Hi Lars,

Thank you very much for reply.

I got the idea that each program can only be linked to a single entity and
that mostly will be patients and I have to use multiple events type in
program as the other does not appear in "Tracker Capture".

I have follow two major queries, hope you or some one from community can
help in,

   1. Is it possible to use/link a single patient with multiple programs,
   and all the details of patients are kept at one place?
   2. Similarly, what is the best way to keep a list of providers(Doctors)
   and linking them to either patients, programs and organization units?

--
*Regards,*
*Muhammad Tahir*