Re: DHIS2 Docs

We also already have the /api/documents endpoint, is the idea to somehow
merge these similar functionalities? Maybe we need a /api/files endpoint..
and we can deprecate /api/documents (and then later replace it with a
document store as it has been discussed before... always wanted to remove
/api/documents)

--
Morten