Re: Weird cache issue

Halvdan,

We do not use translations for any South African instance - all English
(i.e. the translation table has 0 rows)

We are using either 2.19 or 2.20 (mostly 2.19) - actually a slightly
modified version of 2.19 in most cases. That version contains additional
code related to DHIS 1.4->DHIS2 conversions etc, but none of that code is
in any way linked to this problem.

<instance>/api/dataSets gives the result below, or in other words it only
show names - and all those names are the correct/updated ones.

I'm not sure where "displayNames" would be coming from - I am not aware
that data sets HAVE a field called "displayName" or similar. In which table
can I find that?

Regards