Re: Enabling email access for registered users via Web API

This was recently discussed on the list here

https://www.mail-archive.com/dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg38830.html

As Pierre says, you could likely wrap up that SQL into a paramaterized
function, and call it through the WebAPI (alternatively, directly against
the database as a scheduled task).

Regards,
Jason