Re: Web API : Get Indicator Value

Hi Pamod,

Please paste the following code in your dataentry screen and check the
result from console. It will show the selected organization unit and period:

<script type="text/javascript">

dhis2.util.on( 'dhis2.de.event.formReady', function( event, aglAzf2x2bF  ) {

   var orgName = $( '#selectedOrganisationUnit' ).val();
   console .log('Org Name: '+orgName );
   var periodName = $( '#selectedPeriodId :selected' ).text();
   console.log('Period:  '+periodName);

});
</script>

If you need more information please let me know.

Thanks
Julhas

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Pamod Amarakoon <pamodm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Julhas,
>
> I managed to get most of the stuff figured out to get the above
> functionality done. Just need a quick help if you are not busy. How to
> capture the selected org unit ID from DOM at data entry screen. I could
> capture org unit name from input box but id doesn't contain
> organisationUnit ID.
>
> Thank you
>
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Pamod Amarakoon <pamodm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Sure. Thanx Julhas.
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 7:15 PM, Julhas Sujan <julhaspustcse@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Thank you very much. I got your point. It is possible but u need to call
>>> internal API from DHIS2 data entry screen and api will give you the last
>>> day mid night total.
>>>
>>> You need to use JavaScript to auto save this extracted data. I am too
>>> much busy with my recent project. You may organize this following things:
>>>
>>> 1. Create dataset and data elements and make elements group
>>> 2. Assign organization Unit and
>>> 3. Design Data entry Screen
>>>
>>> Develop the mentioned points in your development server and send me this
>>> credentials. I will develop this api in your development when i will free.
>>>

>>> Thanks
>>> Julhas

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Pamod Amarakoon
>>
>> Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any
>> attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
>> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
>> distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
>> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
>> delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
>> copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose
>> all or any part of the contents to any other person.

> Pamod Amarakoon
>
> Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any
> attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
> distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
> delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
> copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose
> all or any part of the contents to any other person.

PNG image