Re: Web API : Get Indicator Value

You will get period look like: November-2015. You need last day or month
data. If month you may convert it as a simple way for 201510 as follows:

if(periodName=='December 2015'){
 var periodN="201511";
}else if(periodName=='November 2015'){
 var periodN="201510";
}else if(periodName=='October 2015'){
 var periodN="201509";
}else if(periodName=='September 2015'){
 var periodN="201508";
}else if(periodName=='August 2015'){
 var periodN="201507";
}else if(periodName=='July 2015'){
 var periodN="201506";
}else if(periodName=='June 2015'){
 var periodN="201505";
}else if(periodName=='May 2016'){
 var periodN="201604";
}else if(periodName=='April 2016'){
 var periodN="201603";
}else if(periodName=='March 2016'){
 var periodN="201602";
}else if(periodName=='February 2016'){
 var periodN="201601";
}else if(periodName=='January 2016'){
 var periodN="201512";
}

Use the following code for API:
jQuery.get("../api/organisationUnits.json?query="+orgName+"",function(json){

$.each(json, function(key, value){
     var arr = [];
     for(var x in value){
           arr.push(value[x]);
     }
    var id=value[x]["id"];//console.log('ID: '+id);

jQuery.get("../api/analytics?dimension=dx:"+elementId+"&dimension=pe:"+periodN+"&dimension=ou:"+id+"",function(json){
//console.log(json);
         var jsonRows=json.rows;//console.log(jsonRows);// Getting json
rows data
         var jsonStr = jsonRows.toString();// Converting fetched data to
String
         var rowsSeperation= new Array();// jsonStr is an array with comma
         rowsSeperation= jsonStr .split(",");// Array stored string comma
separated data

});
});

You can extract last day data from: rowsSeperation based on your api
parameters.

Hope it will work perfectly. If not please let me know.

Thanks
Julhas

PNG image