Re: DHIS Server - Setting up a scheduled event data check and update

Thanks, Jason.

Looked at the 'integrity.js'.  Quite good to find that I can use NodeJS to
make it run via cron job.
Having it in java takes care of handling the JSON data quite easily.

Will have to install related libraries, but that's a great option.  Much
better than doing it via Java.

Thanks for the file.