Re: Android Apps Issues

Hi Araz and Simen

Thanks for the response. Can we have a call tomorrow (Thursday)?
Theo (Product Owner) from client side would like to join the call. He's
based out of Berlin.  So, 11.30 am GMT + 1 is ok for a call?? Am not sure
where you guys are currently placed.
If this time is not convenient please let me know a time that suits you.

Regards
Vanya