Re: [Dhis2-users] Digit group separator in pivot table - what should the default value be?

At the start of voting I felt in total minority.
But according to the SI/ISO 31-0 standard
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#Digit_grouping> he space is the
only neutral separator. The space is appropriate also because in some
countries the comma is the decimal separator (not always the democratic
vote is the best choice.)

Regards,
Antonia

 www.informa.pro - *Seguici su *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/informapro> [image: In]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/informapro>
INFORMAPRO S.r.l. - via Luigi Rava 43,  Roma 00149 , Italy
tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39  06 62207168
Skype: informa_antonia.bezenchek
Eng. Antonia Bezenchek - CIO - ICT Engineer