Re: Problem creating the parent org unit through the API

Hi Sergio

You have a couple of options, you can switch to using "code", which can
basically be anything.

Another option is to simply generate the parent UIDs beforehand using
/api/system/id?limit=X

http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s39.html#d0e9612

--
Morten Olav Hansen