Re: [Dhis2-users] Provisioning new dhis instance with metadata in central and field dhis model

Hi Sultan,

I don't have experience with exactly this scenario. How do you distribute
your machines to the field? A simple approach would be to simply:

- create a metadata JSON file containing everything you need to reflect the
current state of the metadata
- create a small executable that uses curl to -x POST -d @file this to the
metadata API endpoint
- package this executable and the JSON file on the file system and have
your user invoke it after starting up for the first time

regards,

Lars