Re: FileResources CleanUp Task

This should be fine. Are you experiencing that it doesn't work as expected?
(I didn't consider the tracker use case when I wrote 'dataset'. My bad...)

Calle: your assumptions are correct. DV to FR is one-to-one. You would need
a DE per specific file for your event/dataset, or alternately package
multiple files in some archive format and store that instead (you could
handle this on the client side).

What if you want multiple data value records to reference the same document
> [...]

A FR data value is just a data value with a weak reference to a file.
Grouping data elements is no different than for straight numeric or text
values. That is, there is no 'link' between the fields, but you could use a
construct such as a data set (aggr) or programstageinstance/event (tracker)
to group DEs.