Re: FileResources CleanUp Task

Hi Halvdan,

We want the user to upload the file and be able to retrieve it but the
files are deleted(purged) at 2AM everyday.
* INFO  2016-07-25 02:00:00,072 'system-process' delete
org.hisp.dhis.fileresource.FileResource, name:
PERSONAL_CONSIDERATION_SUBMISSION. Samuel Mur 7910025121081.pdf, uid:
ko0TqodGcPh (AuditLogUtil.java [taskScheduler-4])
* INFO  2016-07-25 02:00:00,082 'system-process' delete
org.hisp.dhis.fileresource.FileResource, name: Craig Anders Personal
Consideration.pdf, uid: ShiqhAsXc78 (AuditLogUtil.java [taskScheduler-4])
* INFO  2016-07-25 02:00:00,096 'system-process' delete
org.hisp.dhis.fileresource.FileResource, name: Motivation for Comm -
Copy.pdf, uid: L1fLHOSqwkM (AuditLogUtil.java [taskScheduler-4])
* INFO  2016-07-25 02:00:00,102 'system-process' delete
org.hisp.dhis.fileresource.FileResource, name: SATA - TOUCH WORLD CUP 2015
- SA MIXED TEAM CONFIRMATION.pdf, uid: EWQXKQsCunv (AuditLogUtil.java
[taskScheduler-4])
* INFO  2016-07-25 02:00:00,108 'system-process' delete
org.hisp.dhis.fileresource.FileResource, name: N_Isaacs_WPTA_July2016.pdf,
uid: AmoMiCsoSvD (AuditLogUtil.java [taskScheduler-4])
*.....*

How do we disable this task from running?

Regards,
Mike