Re: FW: Null pointer exception calling .../api/me/programs

Hi Sam

We will have a better fix for 226, but for now you should be able to just
have name="default" on the elements (this will be nulled out during
validation phase, and then properly re-attach during import)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2