Re: Phone number and double entry fields for 2.25 still persisting

Thanks. We had intended to capture non-numeric text, not a single character.. So we’ll just switch to value type TEXT.

From: Abyot Asalefew Gizaw [mailto:abyot@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:42 AM
To: Smith, Rebecca A.
Cc: DHIS developers
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Phone number and double entry fields for 2.25 still persisting

Hi Rebecca,

Yes, value type LETTER is not supported at the moment - but we will implement it for the next release.

In the mean time, is it possible for you to use value type TEXT instead of LETTER. With value type LETTER, the system allows you to capture only one character. If this is really what you wanted, use value type TEXT and enter only one character.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2