Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS 2 (Version 2.23): Data doesn't display in DHIS Pivot table even after running analytics

Thanks again for your help,

Now that you mentioned consistency of parameters,I've re-examined the setup
and suspect I may have erroneously excluded a few category and data element
components when importing meta-data.

Allow me to revert as soon as I review the imports for further assistance.

Many Thanks,