DHIS2 users list from SQL View

Dear Community,

I would like to output from SQL View a list of all DHIS2 users by using
headers like the information listed by the users details information, like
illustrated by the image below (inside red ellipse).

​

I am using DHIS2 2.24. I would like to check the users table fields but I
could not output any information from the following query

select * from users;

as trhere are some protected info.

My question is in which fields should I base the SQL query to output such
information?

Thank you for your support,

Regards,

Tantely
​

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

JPEG image

Follow ups