Re: DHIS2 users list from SQL View

Hi there.

Due to the sensitivity of this table (and others) it is not available as an
SQL view. The reason is because that query would expose users password
hashes, which of course would not be great from a security perspective.

I would suggest you use the API with something like

https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/users?fields=displayName,userCredentials[code]&paging=false

Regards,
Jason