Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 users list from SQL View

Tantely,

Below the SQL View :

SELECT

"public".users.username,

"public".userinfo.surname,

"public".userinfo.firstname,

"public".userinfo.email,

"public".userinfo.phonenumber,

"public".users.lastlogin,

"public".users.created,

"public".users.disabled,

"public".userrole."name",

"public".users.uid

FROM

"public".users

INNER JOIN "public".userinfo ON "public".users.userid = "public".userinfo.userinfoid

INNER JOIN "public".userrole ON "public".userrole.userid = "public".userinfo.userinfoid

Thanks,

Harivola