Re: [Dhis2-users] Loop hole in updating data values for completed Data Sets

Thanks Alcantara. Locking might not work since we give a period of six
months before locking the data sets, and for our case we don't have an
approval workflow.

To elaborate further on the issue, here are some screenshots I have taken
using the demo site.

1.0 Completed Inpatient Morbidity/Mortality Summary for Ngelehum CHC -
August 2016. ( completed at 2016-04-18)
[image: Inline images 1]

1.1 Data Set Report for the same.

[image: Inline images 2]

2.0 Updating the data values in the data entry form which is completed
without incompleting first. (replaced all the values with 200)
[image: Inline images 3]

(showing the POST request for the new data value)
[image: Inline images 6]

2.1 Generating the data set report after edit/update.

[image: Inline images 4]

2.2 The audit trial remains unchanged.

[image: Inline images 5]

Hence, the data entry fields should be either disabled after the data set
is completed or the data entry fields shouldn't update the values when the
form is completed.

*Regards,*
*Dennis*