Spanish translation of Event Capture and Tracker Capture not working

Hello all,

When we select spanish as interface language for any of the users we
created on our local implementation, Event Report and Event Tracker (among
other apps) are still appearing in English. *i18n_app_es.properties* files
(these are translations from translation server) are correctly stored (by
default) in the i18n folder for both apps. We are using 2.27 version and
305a73c rev.

We saw the same behaviour on demo server.

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

*[image: Imágenes integradas 2]*

Should we report it on Jira?

Regards!

*Sergio Valenzuela*
Fundación EHAS
Telemedicina para países en desarrollo -* www.ehas.org
<http://www.ehas.org/>*
E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicación A.101-9L. Ciudad Universitaria 30, 28040
Madrid - España
Tlfno. (+34) 91 488 87 41: (+34) 687 67 17 62

PNG image

PNG image

Follow ups